Goodies: マリモサボテンです "Marimo is a Cactus" Emoticons for Blogger

Posted by Vanilla | Posted in

Hello pirates~! Wave


I'm pretty much on a roll, ain't I? :)

Well, just to give you all fellow blogger (blogspot) users a simple treat, I've made a script for "Marimo is a Cactus" Emoticons as a tribute to our favorite Moss Ball-haired Swordsman. (Sorry, I still love you Zoro! ♥)


Hehe, first of all, I know that Marimo is moss ball in English. XD It's just that I found these kaoani's and reminded me so much of Zoro~~~~ Heart They are cactus, but the first 3 are not. (Check out the screen shot) Can you guess who they are? ;D haha I think you're getting my drift, eh? Devil


So yeah, without further ado, here's how to install them! I'll keep it really simple, don't worry. :)


STEPS:

  1. You must have Mozilla Firefox
  2. Install Greasemonkey add-on
  3. Install マリモサボテンです "Marimo is a Cactus" Emoticon script.
  4. Restart Firefox, then POST! :D

***IMPORTANT!***

--You MUST USE the Old Post Editor for this one, and not the Updated Post Editor, unfortunately. (Check by going to your Dashboard--Settings--Basic--Select Post Editor) I've tried on the new one but it really doesn't work. :( I wonder if someone would make an updated script for the new Blogger Post Editor...

--When making/editing a post, make sure you are in the 'COMPOSE' tab to view the emoticons, NOT on the 'Edit HTML' one. ;D

--Credits to Kuribo for the base script, Marimo is a Cactus Emoticons integrated by me (rinku726), Kaoani's from Kaoani.Ikilote.net



Please Comment if you're downloading! :D I'd really love to hear from those who decides to install these, it'd make me happy~Heart



Hope you enjoy~!


rinku726 ♥

blog comments powered by Disqus