formspring.me [4]

Posted by Vanilla | Posted in

do you both wanna have kids?

Robin: Yes, of course. I would love to impart the importance of our history to my child, should I have one. Knowledge shouldn't be kept. I'll be the happiest person on this world if my child continues what I've started.

Zoro: That's quite the answer, eh.

Robin: Well how about you, Mr. Swordsman? :) I have this hunch that you'll do well with kids...

Zoro: Shut it.

Robin: ...and that you'll look good in a 'mama' shirt. *giggles*

Zoro: Don't bring that one up, woman! Seriously, it never hit me that you're quite the blabbermouth.

Robin: Would you be happier if I wasn't the one who saw you, then?

Zoro: O-of course! (...not.) Well I... if it was the others... Screw this. WILL YOU JUST STOP MESSING WITH ME?!

Robin: *laughs* Mr. Swordsman, it'd be actually easier if you just said that you'd rather be not seen by anyone.

Zoro: ...!!

Robin: I think you're losing your touch. *laughs*

blog comments powered by Disqus